Quality Aluminium Sheet Suppliers
Aluminium Sheet Specification
As an aluminium sheet supplier, Huaxiao Metal Co., Ltd. take pride in providing high-quality aluminum sheet products to our customers. The following are the aluminum sheet specifications we can provide.
- Grades: Aluminum sheets are available in different alloys, such as 1100, 3003, 5052, 6061, and 7075, etc, each with unique properties suitable for different applications.
- Thickness: 0.1mm – 30mm
- Width and length: Aluminum sheets are available in different widths and lengths, ranging from a few millimeters to several meters.
- Surface finish: Aluminum sheets can be finished in various ways, including mill finish, anodized finish, brushed finish, and painted finish.
- Temper: Aluminum sheets are also available in different tempers, such as O, H14, H16, H18, and H32, which indicate the level of hardness and strength.
Table of Contents
Why Choose Huaxiao As Your Aluminium Sheet Suppliers
As an aluminium sheet supplier, we at Huaxiao Metal Corporation Limited take great pride in providing high-quality aluminum sheet products to our customers. Here are some reasons why we believe you should choose us as your aluminium sheet supplier:
- Wide range of aluminium sheet products: As an experienced aluminum sheet supplier, we offer a wide range of aluminum sheet products to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We provide various alloys, sizes, and thicknesses of aluminum sheets to ensure that our customers can find the products they need.
- High-quality aluminum sheet products: We have strict quality control procedures in place to ensure that our aluminum sheet products meet the required quality standards. We have advanced equipment and technology to produce high-quality aluminum sheets.
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive pricing for our aluminum sheet products without compromising on quality. We strive to offer flexible pricing options to meet the needs and budget of our customers.
- Efficient logistics: We have an efficient logistics system that ensures fast and reliable delivery of aluminum sheet products to our customers. We have a reliable transportation network that ensures timely delivery of products to customers around the world.
- Excellent customer service: We have a team of dedicated professionals who provide excellent customer service. We are always available to answer customer queries, offer technical support, and provide after-sales service.
Other Types of Aluminium Sheets
Perforated Aluminum Sheets
Perforated aluminum sheets are thin, flat pieces of aluminum that have been punched with a pattern of holes. These sheets are used in a variety of applications where a combination of strength, durability, and ventilation is required. They are commonly used in architecture and construction for building facades, sunscreens, and decorative elements, as well as in industrial settings for filtration, soundproofing, and ventilation systems. Perforated aluminum sheets are highly customizable and offer excellent durability and resistance to corrosion.
Aluminium Composite Sheets
Aluminium composite sheets are flat panels made of two thin aluminum sheets bonded to a non-aluminum core. They are strong, lightweight, and durable, making them a popular choice for building facades, signage, and transportation industries. They are highly customizable and available in a range of colors and finishes, and resistant to weathering and corrosion.
Aluminium Anodized Sheets
Aluminium anodized sheets are thin sheets of aluminum that have undergone a process called anodization, which creates a layer of oxide on the surface of the metal. This layer provides enhanced corrosion resistance, durability, and aesthetic appeal to the aluminum sheet. Anodized aluminum sheets are commonly used in architecture, automotive, and electronics industries for their superior properties. They are available in a range of colors and finishes and can be further processed for additional functionality.
Aluminium Checker Plates
Aluminium checker plates, also known as diamond plates, are flat sheets of aluminum with a raised diamond-shaped pattern. This pattern provides increased traction and slip resistance, making them ideal for flooring, stairs, and industrial applications. They are lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for outdoor and indoor use. Commonly used in the transportation industry and for construction and architecture purposes, aluminum checker plates are available in a range of sizes and thicknesses and can be further processed for additional functionality.
Brushed Aluminium Sheets
Brushed aluminium sheets are thin sheets of aluminum that have been given a textured, matte finish through a brushing process. This finish provides a sleek and modern look that is commonly used in architecture and interior design. Brushed aluminum sheets are lightweight, durable, and resistant to corrosion, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They are available in various colors and finishes and can be further processed for additional functionality such as cutting and bending. Brushed aluminum sheets are commonly used in decorative applications like wall cladding, signage, and furniture, as well as in the automotive industry for interior trims and accents.
Aluminium Foam Sheets
Aluminum foam sheets are a type of lightweight and porous material made of aluminum that has a cellular structure similar to foam. This unique structure provides excellent energy absorption and acoustic damping properties, making them suitable for a range of applications in the aerospace, automotive, and construction industries.
Aluminum foam sheets can be produced in a range of sizes, shapes, and densities, and are often used for impact and crash protection, noise reduction, and insulation. They are also resistant to fire, corrosion, and electromagnetic interference, making them ideal for use in harsh environments.
Overall, aluminum foam sheets offer a unique combination of lightweight, strength, and energy-absorption properties, making them a valuable material for a variety of applications.
How to Make Aluminium Sheet
The manufacture of aluminum plates usually includes the following steps:
- Smelting and casting of aluminium ingots: First, aluminum ingots are extracted from aluminum ore by smelting bauxite or by electrolysis. Aluminum ingots are then cast into standard sheet forms through a casting process.
- Heating and Rolling: The aluminum sheet usually needs to be heated to the proper temperature to make it easier to work. Next, the aluminum sheet will be conveyed into a rolling mill where it will be compressed into the desired thickness and width through a rolling process.
- Cold and hot rolling: Aluminum sheets can be cold-rolled or hot-rolled to achieve different surface qualities and mechanical properties. Cold rolling is generally used to produce thinner aluminum sheet, while hot rolling is used to produce thicker aluminum sheets.
- Shearing and Bending: After rolling, an aluminium sheet usually requires further processing, such as being cut to the desired size or bent into the desired shape.
- Surface treatment: Finally, aluminum panels may require surface treatments such as anodizing, brushing, or painting to improve their corrosion resistance and aesthetics.
Applications of Aluminium Sheets
Aluminum sheets have a wide range of applications in various industries due to their excellent properties, including lightweight, corrosion resistance, good thermal and electrical conductivity, and ease of fabrication. Here are some common applications of aluminum sheets:
- Aerospace: Aluminum sheets are widely used in the aerospace industry to manufacture airplane parts, such as wings, fuselage, and structural components, due to their lightweight and high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Automotive: Aluminum sheets are used in the automotive industry to manufacture parts such as body panels, engine components, and wheels, due to their lightweight and good corrosion resistance.
- Construction: Aluminum sheets are used in the construction industry to manufacture roofing, cladding, and facades, due to their durability, corrosion resistance, and ability to be easily shaped and cut.
- Electronics: Aluminum sheets are used in the electronics industry to manufacture heat sinks, circuit boards, and electrical enclosures, due to their good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Marine: Aluminum sheets are used in the marine industry to manufacture boat hulls, superstructures, and decks, due to their resistance to corrosion in saltwater environments.